I Need Help


You have options.

If you are in need of immediate help, dial 911.

If you are a student and need help processing what happened, what you want to do, and how to get help, you can contact a STAR Central advocate (University affiliated, but confidential), the NWA Center for Sexual Assault, or you can call/text a Stop Arkansas Rape survivor-advocate at 479.259.1515

24/7 Hotlines

NWA Center for Sexual Assault(800)794-4175

Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network800.656.HOPE (4673)

National Domestic Violence Hotline1−800−799−7233


Local Support Groups for Survivors

NWA Center for Sexual Assault – updating ASAP

RESPECT (University of Arkansas campus support group) – Tuesdays at 3:00pm at the Pat Walker Health Center on Maple and Garland

National Resources

Not Alone

No More

End Rape On Campus


National Crime Victims Law Institute

Know Your IX